Wednesday, June 8, 2011

An Adventure in the Park

Peanut has been begging to go to Wheel Park to run his RC car.  So yesterday, we drove on down there and let him drive to his hearts content.  He really needs a gas powered one to rip up the course, but that can wait since he's only six. 

Mechanism brought his bike and I brought my skateboard.  We brought Peanut's scooter too, and took off from the RC track up the sidewalk to Olympic Park and around the loop.  It must have been near a mile and I have to say, that's about as far as I want to go on a skateboard.  A bike is a lot less work, but it was fun sailing down the hills and swooping around the turns.

Then we headed home for some slip and sliding and reading time.  This summer we will also be checking out some 80's movies from the library.  Yesterday we watched Back to the Future.  I forgot how much bad language that movie has.  Too bad.  They really could have left it out.  We are waiting to get ahold of Big. 

Today, I'm sad to say, we have to clean our rooms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment